Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday 12th December 2008

Not really too much to report today. Just thought i'd let everyone know I was still here!!
Got some flying confirmed for the weekend and I have just set that up (my first proper one). I feel like it is my baby and will watch that one very closely I can tell you. Nothing is ever confirmed, not in this industry, and I fully expect it to change innumerate number of times between now and it actually operating. That's just the way it goes, particularly in business jets, so it no longer troubles me.
Tomorrow I am hopefully being taken on a tour of Hyderabad so I can get to know this city better. I am really looking forward to it because all I have really seen so far is the journey to and from work. I haven't really even explored the complex my villa is situated in! There is a garden, or reserve, the other side of the fence opposite where I am staying and part of me wants to explore it. No doubt I will at some stage, but I am very wary that I may come across the thing I hate the most, namely snakes, so it may take me some time to pluck up the courage to do that on my own!

No comments: